Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11 plus 7 years never forget

"Seven years ago today, some very mentally disturbed people flew our very own planes into our very own buildings."

That is what I heard a mother telling her children today, Sept. 11, 2008.

Well, as adults you and I know, 9-11-01 is much more than that. Many things have been discussed about the event that some have deemed as the day America changed. Today is being remembered with ceremonies all across America. How have you remembered it?
Since that day in 2001, I've asked, "What's next? Are other mentally disturbed/misguided people planning another sinister attack?" Over the past seven years, reports have indicated, additional attacks have been thwarted but you and I know it's coming. The day those people that hate America will succeed to do us harm again. That day and today was and is as much about me, as an American, considered a defining moment in my lifetime. I will never forget.



No comments: