Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roll Tide. What? IMPEACH GOV.BOB RILEY...

Where did that come from? I'm talking about the banner over the Pasadena Rosebowl that says, IMPEACH CORRUPT GOVERNOR BOB RILEY. I just knew that since UFO sightings had gone up 400% over the last year we might see one over the BCS National Championship Game tonight but no tamale as they say, whoever 'they' are.

But, if one did, I'm sure it would have said, "Go Bama", right? Well, the game has just started and instead of wasting my time figuring out who would want to impeach the Governor of the great state of Alabama, I'll simply finish this blog post and go watch the game. I'm not really an Tuscaloosa-Alabama football fan but I do live in Alabama and will manage to suffer through it somehow.

If you want to know what it's been like to live here this week or this football season to hear all the crap from THE MOST obnoxious group of people you would ever want to meet, let me just say it's akind to Obama winning President. I think you get the picture. Now ROLL TIDE, whatever that means.

I'm s
till wondering, who purchased the banner? I can see the why, I think but... anyway, what must the world think about the residents who live in Alabama? They already know that 'we' in the south are rednecks, proud rednecks but none-the-less rednecks. This is just another notch on the tree that reaffirms that fact.

You can read more about the event and this banner here: http://blog.al.com/live/2010/01/country_crossings_developer_ro.html


Update on the who now, I just wish I had of thought of it first and told some 2010 Alabama political candidate that his captive audience awaits him in Pasadena, California : http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/01/stan_pate_says_hes_behind_bann.html

No comments: